Optimizing your conversions should be a top priority in your business. After all, even if you have an infinite number of leads, if you don’t manage to convert those leads into clients then you are just wasting time.
Leads are only useful if they turn into clients.
As a business coach, how do you go about that? How do you improve your conversions?
Most of the coaches out there are using email. It’s classic, comfortable to do and it works, or at least that’s what people say. This can be true, and it is right in some cases, but only if you do it correctly.
If you know how to get attention, and that’s not easy today when people are getting hundreds of emails per day. You need to invest a lot of time, money and effort in email marketing. If you want it to work and to move people from the ‘leads list’ to the ‘clients list.’
It’s a good thing that you don’t have to go through all that to convert clients. You can do it easier, faster and more efficiently with chatbots. More precisely, Facebook Messenger Bots.
A chatbot is a piece of automated messaging software that uses AI to converse with people.
Bots are programmed to understand questions, provide answers, and execute tasks. From a customer’s perspective, they’re a friendly and accessible time-saver.
Chatbots have been around in some form for decades, and currently, they exist pretty much everywhere.
A Facebook Messenger bot is a chatbot that lives in Facebook Messenger, and it has access to more than 1 Billion people that are using Facebook Messenger every month.
Chatbots are gaining more popularity in the marketing industry. And this is because they are bringing a new way for businesses to communicate with the world and most importantly with their customers — a coaching tool riding on the exploding popularity of messaging apps.
Why should you choose bots over email?
Facebook Messenger is useful by 70% of the app users. That’s a huge number and a lot of opportunities. Even so, only 10% of Facebook advertisers are using chatbots, that’s a lot less competition compared to email where the race is of millions and millions of advertisers.
Email click-through rates are stagnant, and they are not showing signs of improvement, 2-4% on average.
Chatbots can help you bypass inbox competition too.
People are almost five times more likely to open a Facebook message than an email. Chatbot comes more natural than people, and it doesn’t give people the feeling of being marketed. Even more, clients or potential clients can respond just by pressing a button, that saves them time and increases the conversion rate for businesses.
You can make good use of Facebook Messenger ads too, which can be sent to anyone who has previously been in touch with your Page. So everyone who liked your page is subscribed to your list.
What benefits can you get from using chatbots?
- Improved Customer Service: A survey shows that 83% of online shoppers need support during shopping. So, your customers may require help trying to understand which products fit their needs/budgets at any time of the day. A chatbot as coaching tool will provide real-time assistance like a salesperson in a real store. It offers interactive communication where they also ask questions to understand the real problem. Using text and voice, they can present customers rich content with product pages, images, videos, etc. This means that a chatbot will provide extensive customer assistance, always-available customer support, and proactive customer interaction.
- Better Engagement: It is essential to keep your customers engaged with your brand, and this is why companies are using social media marketing. Engaging customers through social media will increase your sales by 20% to 40%. While this sounds good, a chatbot will add to the experience because character-driven expertise to the customers helps in better engagement
- Cost Savings: Implementing a full functioning chatbot is way cheaper and faster than creating a cross-platform app or hiring employees for each task. Since chatbots are automated solutions, they allow organizations to handle many customers at once, and simultaneously. By “employing” chatbots that complements human agents, you will not only save on employee costs, but you will also avoid the problems caused by human errors
- Monitoring Consumer Data and Gaining Insights: Chatbots are great tools to communicate with customers. With the feedback they collect through simple questions, you can make improvements on your services/products, you also them to track purchasing patterns and consumer behaviors by monitoring user data. Monitoring user data helps a company to decide “which products to market differently, which to market more and which to redevelop.”
- Rapid and Increasing Growth in Messenger apps: 65% of smartphone users don’t download new apps in a month. Since users have their core apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Messenger, etc., they hardly download new ones. Therefore, integrating your chatbot into one of the popular platforms that your customers use daily, can be better than building a new app by saving money and time.
What tools to use:
Chatbots can be created in various ways, and there are different coaching tool out there that can make things easier for you.
ManyChat’s interface is one of the least intimidating out there. However, it may be better suited to those making simpler bots—message management can get cumbersome as the conversation gets complex.
On the plus side, ManyChat has plenty of tools that will help you promote your bot and evaluate user analytics. It’s free at first, but after you hit a certain number of subscribers, you’ll need to start paying for a Pro account.
As the largest self-serve platform for building Facebook Messenger bots, Chatfuel has an impressive client list: everyone from TechCrunch to Netflix.
They have an intuitive visual interface for those without a coding background, but developers will like the editable front-end and customization options. While you can build a bot for free, a lot of the more complicated (and interesting) tools are only available with Chatfuel Pro accounts.
Conversable is the enterprise-class, SaaS platform that will build your bot with you. They work with a lot of Fortune 500 companies. They go beyond Facebook Messenger and will make sure your conversations are happening across all channels.